Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pompoms

Thank you all for your comments on my 'last return' post.  Great to 'meet' you!

Having said I wanted to add purple pompom trim to my lampshade, I decided to pop into John Lewis on the way home yesterday on my quest.  They didn't have any.  But they did have red.


Now, anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm mildly totally obsessed with the colour purple. I even got married in a purple dress.  (I blame my aunt.)  I don't have a problem with admitting this, as you may be able to tell from the title of this blog.  However, I am trying to be more adventurous with my colour choices.

So, that, coupled with my natural impatience meant that I decided to try the red pompom trim.

Once home this evening, I finished off the lampshade with the red pompom trim and I'm not dissatisfied with the result.


In fact I think it brightens up my purple, white and green lounge.


More importantly, it's finished!

Right, on to the next new project...I've got a bad case of 'startitis' at the moment with a number of different projects on the go already and no willpower when it comes to starting new ones.  I think I've got more time than I actually have.  Hey ho, I suspect I'm not alone...

See you again soon

x

No comments:

Post a Comment